I am determined to catch up the blog so I can create my beautiful blog book to publish.
I was going to print it just as it was and let it go but the draft book is coming out so nicely I have got to catch up and load the rest of 2022 and 2023 to do this justice!
Here are some photos of our life in April and May of 2022
Highlights: Easter with the Hermanns at the Lake, Jackson's 8th grade graduation and the end of school and beginning of summer. We spent a lot of time during this time preparing for the kids to attend sleep away camps in Brevard North Carolina for the first time ever. Jackson attended Camp Carolina as an 8th grade camper for a 3 week session and Sarabeth attended Keystone camp for girls also in Brevard North Carolina as a three week camper. Mom and dad got a break and spent three amazing weeks working remotely at Mountain Falls in Lake Toxaway, North Carolina where we learned we love the mountains and found our future place to spend the hot Florida summer months!













No comments:
Post a Comment